Who can purchase a ticket?
Anyone 21 years of age and up! Bring your identification as it will be checked at the gate.
What Is Included In A Bourbon And Barbeque Waterfront Ticket?
General Admission & VIP Tickets Include The Following:
- General Admission Ticketing includes access to 20+ pitmaster/chef tastings, and 20+ distillery tastings. Each pitmaster/chef will serve a 3+ oz offering of a protein cooked with smoke & fire. Their partner distillery will work to create a 4+ oz bourbon-based cocktail to complement that protein.
- 12 hours of live music (mostly local to Louisville/Kentucky music). Details to be released slowly so as to keep the surprises coming and interest piqued!
- Access to an Educational Pavilion where guests may listen to pitmaster & distillery interviews. This will be curated & hosted by Bourbon Brotherhood’s very own Bruce Corwin.
- Access to our Podcast Pavillion hosted by Kentucky native Steve Coomes, a fascinating food & spirit writer, and Bourbon & Banter Podcast creator, Patrick Garrett “Pops”.
- Interactive Paint-By-Numbers. You’ll have to check in regularly for updates on that fun element!
- Merchandise Pavilion
- TV Pavilion. If you’re afraid to miss college football on Saturday – we’ve got you covered! That schedule is in the works!
VIP Tickets Include:
- Dedicated check in
- Access to our VIP Pavilion
- Five exclusive bourbons available in the Pavillion (details coming soon).
- Menu created & presented by Newman Harris, Harrison Smith House, Bardstown, KY.
Is re-entry permitted?
Nope, sorry. We’re keeping all the fun inside the gates.
Are there lodging discounts?
Yes! We’ve partnered with local hotels to get you the best rate for your trip. Visit our Lodging Section for more information on these great rates!
Transportation & Parking?
We’re planning 2 days of great food, drink, & entertainment, so
Please drink responsibly!
Parking is not provided and local ride share will be on hand and ready to get you to and from Bourbon & Barbeque, Louisville safely.
What if I overindulge?
You call a friend to pick you up or we’ll call one of ours. 👮♂️👮♂️👮♂️
See Previous question.
What happens if the weather goes bad?
We’re currently working on our inclement weather policy and will keep a close eye on it as we get closer to the date.
What’s the meaning of life?
We’re happy to answer any additional questions you may have! Just complete the form below. We look forward to welcoming all of our epicurean guests to Bourbon & Barbeque, Louisville!